Skip to content
- All clients are required to wear a mask (I will be wearing one, too).
- Everything in my office is sanitized and disinfected with medical grade cleaner. Anything anyone may have touched is wiped down before and after every appointment.
- I have an air purifier in the massage room, and I’m also diffusing HypoRedox into the air. HypoRedox kills any airborne virus or bacteria. Click here for more info on HypoRedux.
At your appointment:
- Please come to your appointment clean, if possible, and bring your own water bottle.
- Wait in your car. Please send me a text when you arrive, and I will let you know when you can come into the building.
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- I will take your temperature before your massage.
- There will be a sign-in sheet that you will have to sign before your massage.
You MUST reschedule if:
- You have any symptoms of COVID-19 (this includes allergies).
- You have a temperature over 100.0.
- You have been exposed or have been around someone who has been exposed to COVID-19.