Massage can be beneficial for a variety of conditions. The ones I address most frequently are athletic injuries, chronic pain, sports recovery, and lymphatic drainage. I also work with patients suffering from whiplash and other car accident injuries, such as headaches and neck pain, and I’m able to accept insurance for motor vehicle accidents.
I customize each massage session specifically for your body and incorporate a blend of modalities, including:
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports/athletic massage
- Myofascial release
- Gua sha techniques
- Lymphatic drainage
- Spinal touch therapy
For questions about these modalities, please contact me.
Offerings & Pricing
- 30 minute massage – $50.00
- 60 minute massage – $100.00
- 90 minute massage – $125.00
- 120 minute massage – $200.00
- 15 minute cupping session (for one or two muscle groups) – $20.00
- 30 minute cupping session (for three or four muscle groups) – $30.00
Massages are offered by appointment only and take place at my office, which is located at 8414 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 205, Portland, OR 97219.
*Before you make an appointment, please read my COVID-19 policy.*